12.13.2009

Vans Authentic Jute SF from the Vans Vault Eco pack



The Vans Authentic Jute SF from the Vans Vault Eco pack, which boasts 78% recycled materials.

"The Authentic Jute SF is a classic-inspired surf shoe modeled after the Madera. It features hemp uppers with embroidered eyelets and dri-lex bamboo footbed linings. When wearing this you'll be showing that you're giving back to mother earth by using water-based inks and glues and with the addition of a sustainable jute wrap around the outsole that makes this a green, eco-friendly shoe."

The sneakers are now available at plush

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey folks hot linking images is not cool, at list give me a link.

Just Friends said...

Those Vans booties are so epic. I think I may have to wipe drool off my face...Sooo beautiful. plz check my vans shoes blogs also.

Etnies Shoes UK | Vans Trainers UK | Boots Shoes UK

Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

Just Friends said...

Wow It's Soo amazing post. I Always Prefer Vans Shoes. Because it's comfortable In wearing .

3D ultrasounds | 4d Ultrasounds

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Love them!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
instagram.com/gracenjio